Peer review and Publication policy
Since The Interiors is a peer-reviewd Journal it may take time to finalise the acceptnce or non-acceptance of the contribution.
- The authors will be informed about the acceptance of their papers as soon as the report is received from the referees.
- The Editorial Board will not enter into correspondence about material considered to be unsuitable for publication.
- The Editorial Adivsory Board reserves the right to make necessary editorial changes.
- The Interiors publishes original pieces of research papers. The submissions must be accompanied by a disclaimer stating that this is an original work and is not published or sent elsewhere for publication.
- The contributors will have to send an undertaking that they have not taken recourse to any mode of plagiarism.